Every property has a buyer!
Selling a property can be an exciting, nervous and exhilarating experience. Whichever way it goes, we’re on hand to help you every step of the way.
We’ll visit you in your property, free of charge, advise you on the best way to market your home to get the best price and help with the correct asking price, based on your own personal circumstances.
After that, we’ll take all the necessary details and add your property to the most widely used property portals -Property Pal & Property News, Rightmove & Zoopla – giving you maximum exposure to millions of potential buyers, as well as tapping into our own mailing list of buyers to help you to secure a buyer at the best possible price.
We’ll help you with booking viewings, negotiating offers to maximise your price and, as you’d expect from a proper estate agent, we’ll help with seeing the sale all the way through, to the day you hand over the keys.
We sell all types of property, and because we’re powered by eXp UK, we don’t have to worry about the technology or property portals, allowing us to concentrate on what we do best, which is to sell houses.
It’s not just a home you are selling… It feels like all memories going with it!
We understand how valuable it is to you.
It’s all about finding the magic number combining your expectations with the market value!
If you are selling an investment property, we can sell it with tenants in situ.
You move on to your next project whilst, the property carries on generating income for its new owner.
There is a market for short leasehold properties.
It’s all about helping buyers to make informed decisions.
Every property comes with a story. No matter what the story is, we are here to listen and deal with any challenges that come to our way.
* We are committed to selling your property to the right purchaser at the right price.
* We go above and beyond and assist you at every step of the way from determining a sale strategy to sorting out your EPC, to recommending you solicitors.
* We will be here long after your sale, so you can come back to us for any further assistance.
All you need to do is to pick up the phone and give us a call so we can get the ball rolling.
ROAD MAP TO A SUCCESSFUL SALE
– START with a COMPLIMENTARY VALUATION
– Instruct your trusted agent
– Decide together on a sale strategy
– Hand over all property documents
– Enjoy high-quality marketing
– Accommodate comprehensive viewings
– Receive offers
– Have a sale agreed
– Get professional assistance from your agent during the conveyancing
– See the sale through
– Say your farewells to your home/asset
– END as a HAPPY VENDOR
Josephine Dayan, Estate Agent is a member of Laurel Leaf Networking.